Siam Oriental Garden is a condominium project, located at Phra Tam Nak 4 Alley, Na Kluea, Pattaya, Chon Buri 20150. Construction of Siam Oriental Garden was completed in 2007. Condominium comprises of 2 buildings, having 7 floors and includes 56 units range from studio to 4 bedroom. Siam Oriental Garden at Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya has the following facilities: fitness, parking and security.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Food Mart Supermarket is 2 km away (approximately 6 minutes by car)
- Bali Hai Plaza – 2.3 km (18 minutes by car)
- Tops Daily – 2.3 km (7 minutes by car)
- Kunchae Supermarket – 2.4 km (8 minutes by car)
- The Plaza Chom Thian Shopping Mall – 2.4 km (7 minutes by car)
Also a Family Mart convenience store, located just 3 minutes walk away, will satisfy residents’s needs for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to Siam Oriental Garden include:
- International The Art Of Fighting Center, located within 5.2 km away (approximately 18 minutes by car)
- Montes Sory Children Center – 7.5 km (25 minutes by car)
- Bang Lamung Vocational College Wat Pho Samphan (Pattaya Ci… – 7.5 km (25 minutes by car)
- Pattaya Redemptorist School For The Blind – 7.9 km (25 minutes by car)
- Wat Na Chom Thian School – 9.3 km (22 minutes by car)
The location, where the condo is situated, offers a good choice of restaurants. Some of them are listed below:
- Kanom Jeen Pa Noy – 720 m (8 minutes by foot)
- McDonald’s – 870 m (10 minutes by foot)
- Ran Somtum Mae Pranee – 1.4 km (4 minutes by car)
- Pizza Italian – 2.5 km (8 minutes by car)
- Subway – 2.6 km (14 minutes by car)
Pattaya Memorial Hospital is the nearest hospital, which is located 4.1 km from the condominium. It will take about 15 minutes by car to go there.