The Base Central Pattaya is a condominium project, developed by Sansiri, located at 104 Thanon Pattayasaisong, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150. Sansiri is also the developer behind Keyne, Mori Haus and Edge Sukhumvit 23. Construction of The Base Central Pattaya was completed in 2016. Condominium comprises of 3 buildings, having 32 floors and includes 1112 units range from studio to 2 bedroom. The Base Central Pattaya at Central Pattaya, Pattaya has the following facilities: fitness, garden, parking, security and swimming pool.
Arguably the biggest selling point of this project must be its prime inner-city location right in the heart of central Pattaya with direct access to Pattaya 2nd Road via a private dedicated access road. This project is favored by savvy property investors looking to rent out their properties and both the rental and occupancy rates have been impressive to date.
If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 3.6 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Central Shopping Arcade is 250 m away (approximately 3 minutes by foot)
- Ma Ruai Plaza – 270 m (4 minutes by foot)
Also a Family Mart convenience store, located just 4 minutes walk away, will satisfy residents’s needs for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to The Base Central Pattaya include:
- International The Art Of Fighting Center, located within 1.9 km away (approximately 11 minutes by car)
- Montes Sory Children Center – 4.2 km (15 minutes by car)
The location, where the condo is situated, offers a good choice of restaurants. Some of them are listed below:
- Subway (Pattaya) – 380 m (5 minutes by foot)
- McDonald’s (The Avenue Pattaya) – 390 m (5 minutes by foot)
Pattaya Memorial Hospital is the nearest hospital, which is located 790 m from the condominium. It will take about 4 minutes by car to go there.